Planning your Whistler vacation?
More and more people are choosing vacation rentals rather than hotels these days.
Are you new to this way of home away from home? Not sure where to start or what to look for?
You will be pleasantly surprised and potentially overwhelmed at the variety of choices & deals in Whistler nowadays.
No worries, make a list of the features and amenities you are looking for and go from there!
And once you have found a place you want to check out, here’s the 10 questions you will want to ask to have your bases covered to have a stress free, most excellent vacation!!
1. What is your cancellation policy?
2. How do you check in?
3. What is your definition of child- or pet-friendly?
4. How many cars are allowed?
5. How many keys are issued?
6. What happens if something breaks or there is a problem?
7. How does cleaning work?
8. What equipment is available for use?
9. What’s open nearby?
10. Are there any additional perks?
Understanding all the details will help to avoid unnecessary costs and help you to pack for your trip. Lots of vacation rentals have all the amenities you will need, which means you can just show up and be ready to have fun!
Just a little bit of time spent before you leave will make all the difference when you are there! AND give you more APRES time!
To read the full article in US News click here